Ali McIntosh: the Nutritionist tackling some of Life's Big Questions
- How can I maintain my health as I age?
- I’m interested in a raw food diet – but will it improve my health?
- My daughter wants to be vegan: how can I support her?
- Is calorie restriction a good idea?
- I seem to catch every bug going – what can I do?
- Must I really give up chocolate?
- Eating well for one
- My doctor says I have gout – what should I eat/avoid?
And for the time-oppressed professional in Health Care, Food or Associated Fields
Getting enough time to make a thorough check on the latest research findings – from clinical trials to observational data - on specific nutrients or foods, new treatments and protocols, can be really difficult.
I can search a range of databases and make a fully-referenced report on topics you require whether you need it from peer-reviewed scientific literature or from reputable authors or websites.